Request for Proposal
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Study on Type Approval of Radio Telecommunication CPEs by Lab Testing in Nepal
First Date of Publication: 11 January 2013
- NTA intends to appoint Consultant/Consulting Firm who will require to perform feasibility study on type approval by local lab testing in Nepal and study on possible lab accreditation options and modalities to make type approval of Radio Telecommunication CPEs by lab testing possible.
- NTA, therefore, invites proposals from interested registered Consultant/Consulting Firm indicating their experiences in similar type of work and detailed cost break down for the assigned task as per the RFP issued by NTA.
- The Consultant/Consulting firm will be selected by using technically qualified and Least Cost Based Selection method.
- Interested Consultant/Consulting Firm may obtain further information from administration section of NTA at the given address below during 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on working days. The detail RFP _Type_Approval_by_Lab_Testing.pdf for the proposed work can be downloaded from NTA website, http://18.104.22.168
- The RFP document shall be purchased by interested Consultant/Consulting Firm on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee NRs 1000.00 (One Thousand Nepalese Rupees only) in favour of NTA in its Account No. A/C 0106011664201 in the Nabil Bank Ltd., Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Two sets of duly signed and sealed proposals must be submitted to the address below at or before 15:00 hour on 10 February 2013. The proposals must be accompanied by a bid security of 2.5% of the quoted amount from a commercial bank located in Nepal. Late proposals will be rejected. The financial proposals will be opened in the presence of the Consultant’s/Consulting Firm’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below as fixed from NTA.
- The applicant shall also submit the copy of company registration certificate, PAN/VAT registration certificate, and tax clearance certificate of the fiscal year 2068/69 certified from notary public along with the technical proposal.
- NTA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority
Bluestar Office Complex, Tripureshwore
G.P.O. Box No. : 9754
Tel: 977-1-4101030/38 Fax: 977-1-4101034