Request for Proposal
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Study on Mobile Commerce
First Date of Publication: 11 January 2013
(Date of Re-Publication: 22 February, 2013)
- NTA intends to appoint Consultant/Consulting Firm who will require to study and develop a Guideline relating to mobile commerce to address the possible related problems facilitating for effective and efficient regulation of mobile commerce applications including the monitoring and enforcement issues.
- NTA, therefore, invites proposals from interested registered Consultant/Consulting Firm indicating their experiences in similar type of work and detailed cost break down for the assigned task as per the RFP issued by NTA.
- The Consultant/Consulting firm will be selected by using technically qualified and Least Cost Based Selection method.
- Interested Consultant/Consulting Firm may obtain further information from administration section of NTA at the given address below during 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on working days. The detail RFP _m_commerce.pdf for the proposed work can be downloaded from NTA website, http://18.104.22.168
- The RFP document shall be purchased by interested Consultant/Consulting Firm on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee NRs 1000.00 (One Thousand Nepalese Rupees only) in favour of NTA in its Account No. A/C 0106011664201 in the Nabil Bank Ltd., Kathmandu, Nepal
- Two sets of duly signed and sealed proposals must be submitted to the address below at or before 15:00 hour on 11 March 2013. The proposals must be accompanied by a bid security of 2.5 % of the quoted amount from a commercial bank located in Nepal. Late proposals will be rejected. The financial proposals will be opened in the presence of the Consultant’s/Consulting Firm’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below as fixed from NTA.
- The applicant shall also include the copy of Company Registration certificate (in case of Consulting Firm), PAN/VAT Registration Certificate and Tax Clearance certificate of the fiscal year 2068/69 certified from notary public along with the technical proposal.
- NTA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority
Bluestar Office Complex, Tripureshwore
G.P.O. Box No. : 9754
Tel: 977-1-4101030/38 Fax: 977-1-4101034