Nepal Telecommunications Authority
Request for Expression of Interest for study on Utilization of the Rural Telecommunication Development Fund along with the Development of Project Proposals
First Date of Publication: 2071/1/3
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) is planning to carry out consulting service regarding study on Utilization of theRural Telecommunication Development Fund (RTDF) along with the Development of Project Proposalsby firm.
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from experienced eligible local consulting firms to provide Consultancy Services for study on the Utilization of the Rural Telecommunication Development Fund along with the Development of Project Proposals. Standard Expression of Interest- RTDF.docx is available on Nepal Telecommunications Authority's website www.nta.gov.np.
- The tentative duration of the consultancy service would be for 3.5 months.
- The objective of the consultancy service is to study on the different aspects regarding the Utilization of RTDF and explore the possible appropriate project proposals in relation with the Disbursement of the RTDF.
- The document relating to General Experience of the firm(s) in consulting services relating to rural telecommunication development issues,work experiences in similar type of work/tasks, availability of professional key staff with suitable qualifications, also their institutional facilities and capabilities must also attach in the EoI.
- The applicant shall have the valid Registration Certificate, Permanent Account Number, Value Added Tax Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, Audit Report of fiscal year 069/070 and must also attach the attested copies of same attested by the notary public. The applicant shall have at least five years experience.
- Outline of EoI selection criteria is provided in the EoI document.
- Two sets of duly completed EoIs must be submitted within 12:00 Hrs of 16th day of the first publication of this notice in sealed envelopes along with the specified Letter of Submittal. If the last date of submission of the documents happens to be a holiday then these activities will be carried over to the next working day.
- NTA reserves right to accept or reject any EoI or to annul the whole process and shall be free from not only any liabilities incurred by any of the affected firms but also from any obligation to inform the firms of the ground for such action.
- The list of firms qualified in EOI process will be notified in due course of time for the submission of Technical and Financial proposals (i.e. Request for proposal -RFP).
- EoI documents received after the due date & time will not be considered for evaluation.
- Further information can be obtained from following contact address during office hours in all working days prior to the deadline of submission of completed EOI.
- This notice is also available on the NTA website.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority, Fifth Floor Blue Star Office Complex, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal Tel: 977-1-4101030, 2046013 , Fax: 977-1-4101034