Nepal Telecommunications Authority
Request for Expression of Interest for Consultancy service toDevelop GIS-based Database of Telecommunications Infrastructure of Nepal
First Date of Publication: 2071/1/3
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) is planning to carry out consulting service regarding study on Development of GIS-based Database of Telecommunications Infrastructure of Nepalbylocal firm.
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from experienced eligible local consulting firms to provide Consultancy Service for the Development of GIS-based Database of Telecommunications Infrastructure of Nepal.Standard Expression of Interest_GIS_Based Consultancy.docxis available on Nepal Telecommunications Authority's website www.nta.gov.np.
- The tentative duration of the consultancy service would be for 3 months.
- The objective of the consultancy service is to prepare a GIS-based database and maps of Telecommunications Infrastructure of Nepal based on the data provided by NTA and the topographic base map of Survey Department, Government of Nepal; prepare a GIS-based database and maps of Telecommunications Infrastructure of all Metro and Sub-Metropolitan cities of the country based on latest large scale digital base map prepared by Municipalities and Government Line Agencies; develop a customized GIS-based Telecommunications Infrastructure Management Information System (GTIMIS).
- The document relating to General Experience of the firm(s) in consulting services in Telecommunication issues, work experiences in similar type of work/tasks, availability of professional key staff with suitable qualifications, also their institutional facilities and capabilities must also attach in the EoI.
- The applicant shall have the valid Registration Certificate, Permanent Account Number, Value Added Tax Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, Audit Report of fiscal year 069/070 and must also attach the attested copies of same attested by by the notary public. The applicant shall have at least five years experience.
- Outline of EoI selection criteria is provided in the EoI document.
- Two sets of duly completed EoIs must be submitted within 12:00 Hrs of 16th day of the of first publication of this notice in sealed envelopes along with the specified Letter of Submittal. If the last date of submission of the documents happens to be a holiday then these activities will be carried over to the next working day.
- NTA reserves the right to accept or reject any EoI or to annul the whole process and shall be free from not only any liabilities incurred by any of the affected firms but also from any obligation to inform the firms of the ground for such action.
- The list of firms qualified in EoI process will be notified in due course of time for the submission of Technical and Financial proposals i.e. Request for proposal (RFP) Process.
- EOI documents received after the due date & time will not be considered for evaluation.
- Further information can be obtained from following contact address during office hours in all working days prior to the deadline of submission of completed EOI.
- This notice is also available on the NTA website.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority, Fifth Floor Blue Star Office Complex, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal Tel: 977-1-4101030, 2046013 , Fax: 977-1-4101034