Request for Expression of Interest
Consultancy Service regarding study to Conduct and Analyze Performance test and Household Opinion Survey for perceived quality of wireless service
First Date of Publication: 2070/01/6
· Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) is planning to conduct and analyze Performance test and Household Opinion Survey for perceived quality of wireless service in designated areas of Nepalaccording to its annual program as per Nepal Telecommunication Authority Financial Management bylaw, 2010 by local Institution/organization /firm.
- The tentative duration of the consultancy service would be for 3 months.
- The objectives of the consultancy service is to conduct and analyze “Performance test and Household Opinion Survey” for perceived quality of wireless service in designated area of 11 districts of Nepal.
- NTA now invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from interested Institutions/Organizations indicating Introduction and Background of the organization, their Work Experiences in similar type of work, their qualifications with references, also their institutional facilities and capabilities including their staffs’ skills.
- The EOI should also contain the Institutions/Organization's experience and competence relevant to the assignment in last five years and Curriculum Vitae of major proposed professional staffs to carry out the aforementioned service.
- The short listed Institutions/Organizations shall only be asked to submit the technical and financial proposal to perform the consultancy service and then be invited to negotiate the contract.
- Interested Institutions/Organizations firm must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of the similar assignments, availability of appropriate skills among staffs, etc).
- The applicant shall have the Registration Certificate, Permanent Account Number, Value Added Tax Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, Audit Report of fiscal year 068/069 and submit the attested copy of same by the notary public to NTA. The applicant shall have at least five years experience.
- Interested Institutions/Organizations may obtain further information from NTA at the address given below during 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on working days.
- Two sets of duly signed EOIs must be submitted to the address below within the 15 days from the first date of publication; If the deadline specified above falls on a government holiday, the deadline shall be extended automatically to the next working day.
- NTA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority
Bluestar Office Complex, Tripureshwor
G.P.O. Box No. : 9754
Tel: 977-1-4101030/38 Fax: 977-1-4101034