Request for Proposal
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
For Impact Assessment of Public ICT Access Centers
First Date of Publication: 13th March 2011
Republished Date:16th April 2011
- NTA has established 58 Public ICT Access Centers in partnership with four organizations with the objective of providing easy access to information and communication services such as telephone, fax, internet, email, computer training, tele-medicine, tele-education, e-commerce etc. in rural and peri-urban areas of 26 districts of Nepal.
- NTA intends to appoint Consultant/Consulting Firm who will require visiting all of these Public ICT Access Centers and assessing the status and impact of these centers in community.
- NTA, therefore, invites proposals from interested registered Consultant/Consulting Firm indicating their experiences in similar type of work and detailed cost break down for the assigned task.
- The Consultant/Consulting firm must have similar experience of at least 2 years. The Consultant/Consulting firm will be selected by using Least Cost Based Selection method.
- Interested Consultant/Consulting Firm may obtain further information from NTA at the given address below during 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on working days.
- The RFP document containing detail Terms of Reference for the proposed work can be downloaded from NTA website, http://220.127.116.11
- The RFP document in English may be purchased by interested Consultant/Consulting Firm on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee NRs 1000.00(One Thousand Nepalese Rupees only) in favour of Nepal Telecommunications Authority(NTA) in its Account No.A/C 0106011664201in the Nabil Bank Ltd.Tindhara, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Two sets of duly signed and sealed proposals must be submitted to the address below at or before 15:00 hour on 2nd May, 2011.All proposals must be accompanied by a bid security of NRs. 12,500.00 from a commercial bank located in Nepal. Late proposals will be rejected. The proposals will be opened in the presence of the Consultant’s/Consulting Firm’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below immediately after bid submission i.e.at 15:00 hour on 2nd May 2011. If the deadline specifies above falls on a government holiday, the deadline shall be extended automatically to the next working day.
- NTA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expression of interest, without assigning any reason whatsoever.