Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Appointing Consultant to monitor, evaluate & certify the completion of Rural Telecommunication Development funded Projects
First Date of Publication: 3 January 2018
- NTA is collecting 2% of income from Telecom Service Providers as Rural Telecommunication Development Fund (RTDF). NTA started expansion of Broadband services throughout the country dividing into 18 packages. NTA has signed contract with different Internet service provider “To Build Broadband Network and Provide Internet Access Connectivity (Broadband Project)”
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) has separate fund and part of the proceeds of this fund will be used for payments under recruitment of RTDF funded Projects Evaluation & Monitoring Consultant.
- NTA plans to appoint Consulting Firms to render professional services for evaluation, monitoring & certification of RTDF funded Broadband Project and its performance.
- The Chairman on behalf of Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) invites Expression of Interest from eligible Consultant firms based on QCBS criteria as per “the Public Procurement Act 2063, the Nepal Telecommunications Authority Procurement Bylaw 2073″.
- The EOI is required to be submitted in the standard formats stipulated for this purpose. The EOI, draft Terms of Reference (TORs), format for submission and other details can be downloaded from NTA website http://22.214.171.124. These details and any further information can also be obtained from the Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA).
- The EOI should be delivered to the following address no later than 15:00 hrs (Local time) on or before 17 January, 2018.
EOI delivery address:
Nepal Telecommunications Authority
ShrreKunj Sadan , Kamaladi, Kathmandu,Nepal.
Telephone No. :+977-1-4255474, 4256054 ,Fax:+977-1-4255250
- Further clarification if required, can be obtained from NTA at the address given in above between 10:00 to 16:00 hrs on or before 12 January, 2018 on working days (except public holidays) and responses to the clarifications sought will be provided by 14 January, 2018.
- Format of EOI Consulting Firms