Invitation for Bids for Procurement of Supply and Delivery of Vehicle
Invitation for Bids
NEPAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY (NTA)
Invitation for Bids for Procurement of Supply and Delivery of Vehicles.
Date of publication: 30 November, 2017
1. Nepal Telecommunications Authorityinvites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of following itemsunder National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures.
|Package No.||Contract Identification No||Descriptions||Quantity (Unit)||Minimum BidSecurity Amount (Rs.)
|1||NTA/VEH/2074-75/01||SUV Car (1600±50 CC)||2||325,000.00|
|2||NTA/VEH/2074-75/02||Hatchback Car (1200±10 CC)||1||75,000.00|
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Shri Kunja Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu; Phone: 977-1-4255474; Fax: 977-1-4255250; URL: www.nta.gov.np, Email: email@example.com
3. A complete set of Bidding documents in English for each package may be purchasedon or before 28 December, 2017 fromNepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Shri Kunja Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmanduby interested Bidders on the submission of a written application accompanied by a letter of Authority from the Principal/ Manufacturer to the address above and upon a payment of a non refundable feeRs. 3,000/- in form of bank receipt for fee deposited as specified below.
Name of the Bank: NABIL Bank Ltd., Kathmandu, Nepal
Name of Office: Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Office Account no. : 0106011664201
4. Separate Sealed Bids for each package must be submitted to Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Shri Kunja Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmanduon or before 12:00 hours on29 December 2017. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of bid submission. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned above, valid 30 days beyond Bid validity period. Bids will be evaluated on the basis of the package.
5. Bids received after the deadline of the submission will be rejected. Bids for Packages No. 1 and 2 will be opened in the presence of the Bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address above at 13:00 Hours on 29 December 2017.
6. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a casethe bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
7. Bids should comply in all respects with the Instruction to Bidder included in the Bid Document. Non compliance with this instruction shall result in disqualification.
8. NTA reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.