Invitation for Bids
NEPAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY (NTA)_
Invitation for Bids for Procurement of Supply and Delivery of Vehicles.
Date of Publication: 24 February 2019
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of following items under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures.
|Package No.||Contract Identification No||Descriptions||Quantity (Unit)||Minimum Bid Security Amount (Rs.)
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Shreekunj Sadan, Kamladi, Kathmandu; Phone: 977-1-4255474; Fax: 977-1-4255250; URL: www.nta.gov.np, Email: email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding documents in English for each package may be purchased on or before 24 March 2019 from Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Shreekunj Sadan, Kamladi, Kathmandu by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application accompanied by a letter of Authority from the Principal/Manufacturer to the address above and upon a payment of a non refundable fee 3,000/- (per package ) in form of bank receipt for fee deposited as specified below.
Information to deposit the cost of Bidding Document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: NABIL Bank Ltd., Kathmandu, Nepal
Name of Office: Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Office Account No. : 0116011664201
- Separate Sealed Bids for each package must be submitted to Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Shreekunj Sadan, Kamladi, Kathmandu on or before 12:00 hours on 25 March 2019. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of bid submission. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned above, valid 30 days beyond Bid validity period. Bids will be evaluated on the basis of the package.
Bids received after the deadline of the submission will be rejected. Bids for Packages No. 1 and 2 will be opened in the presence of the Bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address above at 13:00 Hours on 25 March 2019.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
- Bids should comply in all respects with the Instruction to Bidder included in the Bid Non compliance with this instruction shall result in disqualification.
- The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.