NEPAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY (NTA)
Invitation for Sealed Quotation
Development and Implementation of International Internet Bandwidth Monitoring System
Sealed Quotation No: SQ-NTA-01-2075/76
Date of first Re-Publication: 18th June, 2019
1. The NTA invites sealed quotations from registered firms for the Development and Implementation of International Internet Bandwidth Monitoring System. The estimated amount for the works is NRs 1,500,000.00 (NRS. One Million Five Hundred Thousand only).
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Nepal Telecommunications Authority, ShreeKunj Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal, Telephone No.: +977-1-4255474, Fax:+977-1-4255250, e-mail:email@example.com.
1. As part of the eligibility the Bidder will be required in their applications to demonstrate that they meet several criteria, of which some are listed below:
• The Bidder must have at least five years of working experience in similar jobs (Customer certificate must be submitted for verification).
• The Bidder must be a registered organization of Nepal for more than five (5) years.
• The Bidder must submit Government tax clearance certificate of last fiscal year.
• The Bidder must have provided managed security services, network operation services and cloud services for at least three years. (The proof or the certificate of such experience must be submitted for verification.)
3. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Nepal Telecommunications Authority, ShreeKunj Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs. 1000.00 till 1 July, 2019 during office hours.
Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Nabil Bank Limited
Name of Office: Nepal Telecommunication Authority
Office Account no.: 0106011664201
4. Sealed bids must be submitted to the office Nepal Telecommunications Authority, ShreeKunj Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal by hand on or before 12:00 PM on 2nd July, 2019. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
5. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 1:00 PM on 2 July, 2019 at the office of Nepal Telecommunications Authority, ShreeKunj Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal. Bids must be valid for a period of 45 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of NRs 40,000.00 (NRs Fourty Thousand only), which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid. If bidder wishes to submit the Cash Security, the cash should be deposited in following Bank Account submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the Sealed Quotation.
Deposit Account No.: 1806017500003
Name of the Account holder:Nepal Telecommunications Authority
Name and address of Bank:Nabil Bank Limited, Kathmandu
6. If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
7. The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the Sealed Quotations without assigning any reason, whatsoever.