Invitation for Bids
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Invitation for Bids for Supply Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security orchestration automation and response (SOAR) for Telecommunication CERT (Task Force)
Contract Identification No: 01-SSR-NTA-2022
Date of Publication: 25 March, 2022
- NTA has own fund and part of the proceeds of this fund will be used for payment under the contract for Supply Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security orchenstration automation and response (SOAR) for Telecommunication CERT(Task Force). Bidding is open to all eligible Nepalese and Foreign Bidders
- NTA invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for Supply Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security orchestration automation and response (SOAR) for Telecommunication CERT(Task Force). under international competitive bidding- Two Envelope Bidding procedures.
Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
Minimum Average Annual Turnover of the best 3 years within the last 10 years: NRS 35,500,000.00
Supply, Delivery, Installation, Testing and Integration of Offered SIEM and SOAR Solution within the last 10 years, each with a value of at least NRS 85,000,000.00 or USD 0.7 Million that have been successfully or are substantially completed.
should be certified to its relevant international norms of ISO.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Nepal Telecommunications Authority, Jamal, Kathmandu, Nepal, Tel: 977-1-4255474, Fax: +977-1-4255250, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.nta.gov.np or may visit PPMO egp system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be downloaded from PPMO’s e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp for e-submission. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost of NPR 10,000 for bidding document in the following Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below and the scanned copy (pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids.
Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Bank Account No.: 0106011664201
Name of the Account holder: Nepal Telecommunications Authority
Name and address of Bank: Nabil Bank Limited, Kathmandu
- Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Nepal Telecommunications Authority, Jamal, Kathmandu, Nepal at 22 April, 2022 at 14:00 Hr.
- Electronic bids must be submitted through PPMO’s e-GP system bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 12:00 Hr on 9 May,2022. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 9 May, 2022 at 12:30 Hr at the office of Nepal Telecommunications Authority, Jamal, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 120 days counting from the date of bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security, amounting to a minimum of NPR 66,75,000 or Equivalent USD, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
- If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
Bidding Document: PDF