Request for Expression of Interest
Consultancy Service for Development of Guideline for Analysis and Design of Telecommunication Tower, Earthquake/Disaster Risk Assessment of BTS Towers and Vulnerability Assessment and Restrengthening/Retrofitting for vulnerable tower
First Date of Publication : 2069/02/19
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) is planning to carry out research work on Development of Guideline for Analysis and Design of Telecommunication Tower, Earthquake/Disaster Risk Assessment of BTS Towers and Vulnerability Assessment and Restrengthening/Retrofitting for vulnerable toweraccording to its annual program as per Nepal Telecommunication Authority Financial Management bylaw, 2010 A. D by local Institution/organization /firm.
- The tentative duration of the consultancy service would be for 5 months.
- The objectives of the consultancy service are as follows:
- To develop guideline for Analysis and Design of Telecommunication Tower for the effective management of telecommunication tower.
- To develop guideline for Earthquake Risk Assessment of BTS Tower.
- To develop guideline for Vulnerability Assessment and Re-strengthening/Retrofitting of Vulnerable Tower.
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), now invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from interested Institutions/Organizations indicating Introduction and Background of the organization, their Work Experiences in similar type of work, their qualifications with references, also their institutional facilities and capabilities including their staffs’ skills.
- The EOI should also contain the Institutions/Organization’s experience and competence relevant to the assignment in last five years and Curriculum Vitae of major proposed professional staffs to carry out the aforementioned service.
- The short listed Institutions/Organizations shall only be asked to submit the technical and financial proposal to perform the consultancy service and then be invited to negotiate the contract.
- Interested Institutions/Organizations firm must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of the similar assignments, availability of appropriate skills among staffs, etc) .
- The applicant shall have the Registration Certificate, Permanent Account Number, Value Added Tax Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, Audit Report of Last year (fiscal year 067/068) and submit the attested copy of same to NTA. The applicant shall have at least five years experience.
- Interested Institutions/Organizations may obtain further information from NTA at the address given below during 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on working days.
- Duly signed EOIs must be submitted to the address below within the 30 days from the first date of publication; If the deadline specified above falls on a government holiday, the deadline shall be extended automatically to the next working day.
- NTA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest, without assigning any reason whatsoever.