Request for Expression of Interest
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Consultancy Service for Radio Frequency Radiation
Health Hazard from Mobile Service
First Date of Publication : 25th October, 2009
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) is planning to carry out research work on Health Hazard from Mobile Service by local consultant or firm according to its annual program.
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), now invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from interested Consultant/Institutions/Organizations indicating their experiences in similar type of work, their qualifications with references, and also their institutional facilities and capabilities.
- EOI proposal should contain: Introduction and Background of the organization, Work Experiences and Research Proposal.
- The Selection of the Consultant/Institutions/Organizations shall be based on the consultant/Institutions/Organization's experience and competence relevant to the assignment.
- The short listed consultants/Institutions/Organizations shall be asked to submit a financial proposal and then be invited to negotiate the contract.
- Interested Consultant/Institutions/Organizations firm must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of the similar assignments, availability of appropriate skills among staffs, etc)
- Interested Consultant/Institutions/Organizations may obtain further information from NTA at the address given below during 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on working days. The detailed Terms of Reference for the proposed research work can be downloaded from NTA Website:http//www.nta.gov.np.
- Two sets of duly signed EOIs must be submitted to the address below on or before 24th November, 2009; If the deadline specified above falls on a government holiday, the deadline shall be extended automatically to the next working day.
- NTA reserve the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest, without assigning any reason whatsoever.