Nepal Telecommunications Authority
Notice for registration as standing list for the consulting services
(First date of publication- 10/08/2021)
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), regulator of telecom sector of Nepal, intends to maintain a roaster of experts for variety of services in telecommunication sector regulation from which individual consultant will be selected as and when required. Individual consultant will be engaged according to their specific skills and experiences to provide specified deliverables.
NTA invites consulting services in relation to the following telecommunication regulatory issues:
- Standardization of telecommunication equipment
- Quality of Telecom Services
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- Software (Application) Development
- Database Administration
- Cyber Security (including Data Privacy, Protection and Security Audit)
- Datacenter, Server Management and Cloud service
- Survey, study, Planning, Network Design, monitoring, inspection and Certification of Wi-Fi/Broadband/Optical Network/IT Equipment/ Telecom Infrastructure/ Bandwidth
- Know Your Customer.
- Interconnection and Numbering
- Radio Spectrum planning, management & pricing;
- Research and Development of different telecommunication technologies and services;
- Economic Analysis and Financial Audit/Advising
- Billing Authentication/Monitoring and third party Audit;
- ICT Development, ,Document Digitization and Achieving
- Development/Advise of Legal, policy, Institutional/Regulatory Framework;
- Public awareness and Consumer Protection
- Digital Finance
NTA now invites individuals as independent consultant or through a consulting firm who wishes to be included in NTA roaster to indicate his/her interest in providing services in one or more of the aforementioned fields and submit his/her customized CV/profile and categorically mention the regulatory issue (s) for which the consultant has required qualifications and at least one experiences certificate in related field and substantiate the same through references.
An individual applicant shall have Academic qualification of at least Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field and have at least seven years’ experience. The individual applicant shall have registered in Value Added Tax as per the rules and regulation of Government of Nepal. In case of firm/Institution/company the applicant shall provide the organizational profile including but not limited to work experiences in similar type of works, qualifications with references, institutional facilities and capabilities including staffs’ skills.
The firm/institution/company shall have the Company Registration Certificate, Value Added Tax Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, and submit the attested copy of the same to the NTA. The standing list will be valid throughout the fiscal year 2078/079.
An eligible applicant shall submit the application to register as standing list for the consulting services with the aforementioned details by an individual expert/person/firms/company in the following address.
NTA reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant or to annul the whole process and shall be free from not only any liabilities incurred by any of the affected individuals or firms but also from any obligation to inform the individuals or firms of the ground for such action.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority
Jamal, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Telephone No.: +977-1-5355474, 4256054, Fax: +977-1-5355250