Invitation for Sealed Quotation
Date of first Publication : 9 Jan 2020
- The Nepal Telecommunications Authority invites sealed quotations from registered suppliers for the supply, delivery and installation of Desktop Computer-15 nos.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Nepal Telecommunications Authority, Kamaladi, Kathmandu
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Nepal Telecommunications Authority, Kamaladi, Kathmandu by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs. 1,000.00 till 23th January 2020 during office hours.
- Sealed bids must be submitted to The Nepal Telecommunications Authority by hand on or before 13:00 on 24th January 2020, Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 24th January 2020 (14:00) at the office of Nepal Telecommunications Authority, Kamaladi, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 45 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of NRs. 50,000.00, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid. If bidder wishes to submit the Cash Security, the cash should be deposited in Deposit Account No. 1806017500003 at Nabil Bank Ltd., Kathmandu and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the Sealed Quotation.
- If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the Sealed Quotations without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Shree Kunja Bhawan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu
GPO Box: 9754, Phone: 4255474/4256054,Fax: 4255250