Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Appointing Consultant to Study for Identification of Reliable and Cost Effective Alternate Solution to Make Accessibility of Internet Connectivity to Submarine Cable from Nepal
First Date of Publication: 1 April 2019
- NTA has been utilizing the RTDF fund to build and operate Information Superhighway through Mid-Hill Highway connecting every District Head Quarter through high capacity optical fiber network. For utilizing Information Superhighway, NTA plan to connect internet connectivity from Nepal to submarine cable.
- NTA intends to engage a consulting firm to prepare strategic plan and regulatory framework to identify reliable, secure and cost effective alternate for Internet Connectivity from Nepal to Marine Cable.
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) has separate fund and part of the proceeds of this fund will be used for payments under recruitment of Consultant to Study for Identification of Reliable and Cost Effective Alternate Solution to Make Accessibility of Internet Connectivity to Submarine Cable from Nepal .
- The Chairman on behalf of Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) invites Expression of Interest from eligible Consultant firms based on QCBS criteria as per “the Public Procurement Act 2063, the Nepal Telecommunications Authority Procurement Bylaw 2073″.
- The EOI is required to be submitted in the standard formats stipulated for this purpose. The EOI, draft Terms of Reference (TORs), format for submission and other details can be downloaded from NTA website http://www.nta.gov.np. These details and any further information can also be obtained from the Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA).
- The EOI should be delivered to the following address no later than 15:00 hrs (Local time) on or before 15 April, 2019.
EOI delivery address:
Nepal Telecommunications Authority
ShrreKunj Sadan , Kamaladi, Kathmandu,Nepal.
Telephone No. :+977-1-4255474, 4256054 ,Fax:+977-1-4255250
- Further clarification if required, can be obtained from NTA at the address given in above between 10:00 to 17:00 hrs on or before 10 April, 2019 on working days (except public holidays) and responses to the clarifications sought will be provided by 12 April, 2019.
Term Of Reference: Doc
Expression of Interest (EOI) Consulting Firms: Doc