Invitation for Bids
NEPAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY (NTA)
Invitation for Bids for Procurement of Supply and Delivery of Laptops.
First date of publication: 17 January 2019
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of following items under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures.
|Package No.||Contract Identification No||Descriptions||Quantity (Unit)||Minimum Bid Security Amount (Rs.)|
(8th Generation Intel Core i7 (Quad Core 8 M Cache 1.8 GHz)
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Shri Kunja Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu; Phone: 977-1-44255474; Fax: 977-1-4255250;URL: www.nta.gov.np, Email: email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding documents in English may be purchased on or before 14 Feb. 2019 from Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Shri Kunja Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application accompanied by a letter of Authority from the Principal/ Manufacturer to the address above and upon a payment of a non refundable fee 3,000/- (in words Three Thousands) in form of bank receipt for fee deposited as specified below.
Name of the Bank: NABIL Bank Ltd., Kathmandu, Nepal
Name of Office: Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA)
Office Account no. : 0106011664201
- Sealed Bids must be submitted to Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA), Shri Kunja Sadan, Kamaladi, Kathmandu on or before 12:00 hours on 15 Feb. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of bid submission. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned above, valid 30 days beyond Bid validity period.
- Bids received after the deadline of the submission will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address above at 13:00 Hours on 15 Feb. 2019.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
- Bids should comply in all respects with the Instruction to Bidder included in the Bid Non compliance with this instruction shall result in disqualification.
- NTA reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.